Download the Whitepaper
Companies that complain about failed ERP implementations generally have one thing in common: they failed to designate an ERP champion. As a result, their projects lacked the leadership to keep everyone focused on making steady progress, achieving project goals, and going live on time and on budget.
We’ll show you how to avoid the same fate in “Why Every ERP Project Needs a Champion.”
“Some implementations go smoother, faster, or are more successful than others. To better understand how they were able to do this, we asked three project leaders, individuals we call ‘champions,’ what they thought was most important for the success of their implementation.”
This white paper will help you:
- Win the executive support you need to ensure success.
- Get your user community on board with the project.
- Keep your extended project team motivated at all stages.
- Deal with any unexpected obstacles that arise during implementation.
- Maximize the ROI of your system after go-live.
Don’t begin your next ERP implementation project until you’ve read these strategies based on decades of ERP experience. Download the white paper now!
This white paper is provided by Acumatica, a leading provider of cloud business management software that gives mid-sized customers a complete, real-time view of their businesses—anytime, anywhere.